Hello, friends welcome all of you to our blog. In today’s article, we are going to talk about the Prime Minister’s Housing Scheme, in which we will discuss many topics. Which documents are taken for the Prime Minister’s Housing Scheme? What are the things to be kept in mind for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana? Who can avail of the benefit of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana? Who started the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana?
Apart from this, we are also going to talk about other important questions related to Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana in this article. So friends, if you want to have complete information about the Prime Minister’s Housing Scheme, then this article is going to be very special for you, so we request you to read this article till the end.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana is a scheme of the Central Government, whose objective is that every man should have his own pucca house by 2023. If you are thinking that the government will make you a house or will put 8-10 lakhs in your account so that you can build a house, then you are wrong.
Basically what happens in this is that if you take a loan from the bank to build a house, then the bank charges you interest on the loan from banks, which is mostly 9%. So under this scheme, the government will give you a subsidy in that interest which can be up to 6.5%, after that you have to pay the rest which is 2.53%, in which you can benefit up to ₹ 267000.
We are going to talk about what is the eligibility for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana and what are the benefits you get from it and how can you apply for this scheme.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2023
Recently, a meeting of the Union Cabinet was held under the chairmanship of Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi, in this meeting, the cabinet gave its approval to continue the Housing for All Mission under the Pradhan Mantri Shahari Awas Yojana till December 31, 2024. What is Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana?
What is the objective of the Pradhan Mantri Urban Awas Yojana? Who is its noodle agency? Who will be the beneficiaries of the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana? And in this, we are also going to discuss other important topics related to Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana.
The Central Government had started the Pradhan Mantri Shahari Awas Yojana to provide the poor living in the urban areas of India with their dream home. Housing for All, this campaign to provide housing for all was started in June 2015. The plan was designed with the objective to meet the aspirations of 40 percent of India’s population.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana is run by the Honorable Narendra Modi Ji. In Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, you can apply it in two phases, I mean to say that different phases have been made for rural areas and for urban areas. In rural areas, people who do not have a house or do not have a roof on their house, then they can take a loan at a low cost under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana.
The Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana was started on 25 June 2015, but at that time only the BPL card holder used to get the benefit of the housing scheme, but under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2022, anyone gets the benefit of the housing scheme.
If you also want to take advantage of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, then what are the things you have to keep in mind for this what documents do you have for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, and whatever are the requirements related to Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana? In the below lines, we have explained in detail, by reading this you can get complete information about Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Apply Online
|Scheme Name||Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana|
|Launched by||Prime Minister Narendra Modi|
|Launch date||25 June 2015|
|Beneficiary||Every citizen of the country|
|Purpose||Home to all|
|Benefits||Everyone has a pucca house|
|New list of PM Scheme||Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana|
|Category||Central Government Scheme|
Which states got the most benefit under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana?
Following is the list of the states whose people have got the most benefit under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana –
- Madhya Pradesh
- Uttar Pradesh
- West Bengal
Which documents are required for PM Awas Yojana?
Following are the required documents for PM Awas Yojana –
- candidate’s identity card
- Aadhar card
- passport size photo
- mobile number
- Bank account number (Your bank account should be linked with an Aadhar card)
Eligibility for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2023 Online Application
To get the benefit of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, you have to pay special attention to some things, which we have explained in detail below –
LIG/EWS (Low Income Group)
- Beneficiaries should be eligible for an interest subsidy of 6.5% and whose income or eligibility is mentioned below.
- For Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, the annual income of the beneficiary’s family should be between Rs.3 lakh to Rs.6 lakh.
- The co-ownership of the house must be with the female member of the family.
- For the benefit of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, there should be husband-wife, unmarried sons, or unmarried daughters in the family.
Middle-income category 2 – MIG I and MIG II
For MIG I,
- For Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, the annual income of the beneficiary should be between Rs.6 lakh to Rs.12 lakh.
- The beneficiary candidate in this category can avail subsidy of 4%.
For MIG II,
- For Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, the annual income of the beneficiary should be 12 lakhs to 18 lakhs.
- In these categories also, it is necessary to have co-ownership of the house with the woman.
- In this, the working person is considered as a separate family whether married or not.
- Under this category, the candidate can get a subsidy of 3%.
Based On The Square Of The Area Of The house,
The carpet area of those who come in the first category of middle income was 120 square meters, which has been increased by the government to 160 square meters of carpet for 1 house, and the carpet area of middle-income people who come in the second category, 150 square meters in earlier times. Which was increased by the government to 200 square meters.
PM Awas Yojana Rural Application Process
PM Awas Yojana has been specially made for the poor people of the village because they do not have any fixed place for housing, that is why the government has made a mobile-based app for rural candidates, with the help of which any citizen can use his mobile phone. One can apply for PM Awas Yojana sitting at home.
The central government has made a mobile-based app for rural candidates named “Awas App”. You can download this application from Google Play Store. Now let us talk about how you can apply for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana sitting at home –
- First of all, you have to download the “Awas App” from Google Play Store.
- After downloading, you have to log in or sign up with the help of your mobile number.
- In the process of login, an OTP will be sent to your mobile number, submitting which you have to proceed.
- After this, after filling in the information, you have to upload photos of different places in your house and upload them.
- Now you have to fill in all the personal information correctly and click on the submit option and you should keep checking the status of your online application form from time to time.
How to apply Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Urban 2022 Online?
If you live in cities and you have not applied for this scheme yet and you want to apply for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, then you can apply online for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana by following the below-mentioned methods and applying for this scheme. You can get all kinds of benefits related to –
- For the benefit of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, first, you have to go to the official website pmaymis.gov.in
- After opening the home page of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, you have to first go to the citizen assessment.
- After this, you have to click on situ slum redevelopment, after which a new page will open in which you have to fill in your Aadhaar card number.
- You will see the PMAY application form, now you have to fill in all the information about yourself and submit it correctly.
- You have to click on the link “Track Your Assessment Status”.
- A new page will open on the screen and after this, you will get 2 options to track the application, out of which you have to choose one.
- If you do by By Assessment ID then you have to enter your Assessment ID and mobile number and if you can check the application status by name also, in this you have to fill in your father’s name, district name, state name, information and after that, you have to submit.
- You can check the status of your Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana application form on your mobile phone.
How to Download the PMAY Application Form?
- First of all, your candidate has to go to the official website of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana.
- After which the home page opens on your screen in which you have to click on the option of Citizen Assessment.
- Now you have to go to the option of Print Assessment.
- After that, you have to choose one of the 2 options. You can do the assessment by ID or by name, or by mobile number.
- According to the option you have selected, you have to fill in all the information and you can take the printout by clicking on the printout.
How to Download the PMAY Mobile App?
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana.
- After this, a new home page will open on your screen.
- On the home page, you have to click on the option of MIS LOGIN.
- Now a list will be shown on your mobile screen in which you have to click on the option of PMAY(U).
- After this, the PMAY app will start downloading automatically on your mobile or any device.
For any kind of information or complaint related to Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, you can talk to the contact number given below –
Candidate Helpline Numbers — 011-23060484, 011-23063620, 011 23063285
Some questions and answers related to PM Aawas Yojana
When was the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana started and for how long has its target been kept?
The housing scheme was started in 2015 and its target has been kept till 2022.
Why did the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana start?
This scheme has been started for all the people in India who do not have a house or those who live in a slum or who have a kutcha house.
What is the official website of the pm Awas scheme?
The official website of the pm Awas scheme is- https://pmayg.nic.in.
Is this scheme only for BPL cardholders?
No this scheme is for all those people who do not have houses or who have kutcha houses. Whether it is below or above the poor line.
How much subsidy does the beneficiary get in PM Awas Yojana?
Beneficiaries earning 12 lakhs annually under the Pradhan Mantri Awas scheme will get a subsidy of 4% for taking loans up to 9 lakhs, similarly, the people whose annual income is 18 lakhs will get 3% interest on loans up to 12 lakhs. Will be able to take advantage.
In this article, we have talked about Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana and in this article, we have also told how you can apply for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana sitting at home.
I hope you have liked this article friends very if you like our information, then definitely share it with your friends and if you want to ask any type of question-related to this article, then you can comment through.
2 thoughts on “Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2023: Online Application Process | Apply Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY)Scheme Details”
Pingback: Prime Minister Karam Yogi Mandhan Yojana 2022 | How to Apply Online in PM Karam Yogi Mandhan Yojana - PM Of India
Pingback: Atal Pension Yojana 2022: Atal Pension Yojana Online Application - PM Of India