India is an agricultural country. Most of the citizens are involved in farming and agriculture. To modernize the farming process, the Farmer must have modern equipment. The Central Government of India has PM Kisan Tractor Yojana. Here’s more PM Kisan Tractor Yojana Registration, Benefits, and Application Process for you.
The Government has launched this to provide subsidies to the Farmer to purchase new tractors. Under this Scheme, the Government will provide a subsidy amount to the Farmer from 20 to 50% depending upon Kisan’s income and financial status (Farmer).
This is another developing stage by the Government to provide facilities and preserve the farmers of India. PM Kisan Tracto Yojana aims to provide a subsidy to buy a new tractor for easy and practical farming. Regarding this online registration 2022, benefits, and objectives, we have prepared this critical article for beneficiary readers.
PM Kisan Tractor Yojana 2023
PM Tractor Kisan Yojana 2022 includes those hardworking Farmer who engaged in farming. This Scheme targets to make farming modern and practical. Under this Yojana, the Government believes in better production and higher return from farming.
This Scheme plays a vital role for the farmers financially. As we mentioned, depending upon the financial status and income, an eligible applicant gets a subsidy amount in their bank account from 20 to 50.
The subsidy amount will be directly deposited into the beneficiary’s bank account. To get the subsidy, one must meet the criteria and be eligible with specific terms of Government.
PM Kisan Tractor Yojana Highlights
|Scheme Name||PM Tractor Yojana|
|Launched by||Central Government|
|Beneficiary||Farmers of India|
|Purpose||Subsidy to Farmers|
|Benefits||The beneficiary will receive a 20-50% subsidy to purchase a tractor|
|Application||Both Online and Offline (Depending upon the State)|
Features of PM Kisan Tractor Yojana 2023
Here are the significant points regarding this PM Kisan Tractor Scheme 2023,
- Government launches PM Kisan Tractor Yojana for farmers who are willing to buy a tractor.
- This Scheme offers the Farmer a 20-50% subsidy depending on income and financial status.
- A limited number of farmers can only receive this scheme benefit.
- The Government has fixed specific criteria to be the beneficiary of this Scheme.
- The application process can be either online or offline, depending on the state. The application income requirement may be different depending on the form.
Objectives of PM Kisan Tractor Yojana
To protect and promote the Farmer, the Government has launched programs like PM Fasal Bima Yojana, etc. So, to modernize farming and increase productivity government stepped into another scheme.
This Scheme’s objective in providing financial support to the farmers willing to buy new tractors for farming and agriculture productivity. Depending upon the financial records and farming, the Government has fixed the subsidy percent to the Farmer.
Also, other factors and eligibility decide whom, how, and how much subsidy will get.
- To provide financial subsidies to the Farmer willing to buy a new tractor.
- To promote agriculture and farming by paying attention to the Government.
- Increase productivity with a modern tool (tractor) for easy yielding and time-saving time.
PM Kisan Tractor Yojana Benefits
As with Objectives, the benefits of this Yojana are almost identical. This Scheme aims to provide several advantages to the Kisan Bhais (Farmers). Mainly this Yojana fulfills the dream of several Farmers willing to buy their new tractor.
- Under this Scheme, the Government plays a vital role in fulfilling the wish of buying its new tractor within half budget.
- This Yojana benefits Kisan (Farmer) by giving the financial subsidy to the farmers from 20 to 50% of support depending upon the worth of the tractor.
- Easy to sanction. After one is eligible and approved, s/he can receive the fund shortly to purchase a new tractor. It’s a fast and easy process.
- The government also provides financial subsidies to the farmers to buy additional accessories, including tractors.
- Indirectly, this Scheme supports both farmers and Government. Farmers can modernize the farming system where Government can minimize the problems regarding farming by providing modern tools to the farmers.
Eligibility for PM Kisan Tractor Yojana
To be the beneficiary of this Scheme, the public or Farmer must meet specific criteria mentioned by the Government. One can apply for submission after meeting this criterion.
- The Farmer must need to have their land. Here the Farmer needs to submit the document of their land. So, it must.
- The applicant must not be the beneficiary of any government from the last seven years.
- The applicant must have their own Bank A/c linked with an Adhar card and other personal documents.
Documents required for Pradhan Mantri Kisan Tractor Yojana
While applying, the application or registration process needs different types of documents from you. Here are the documents you must have in your hand to apply for this Scheme. Also, note that you read and are sure of the criteria above.
- Adhar Card
- Bank Account
- Mobile Number
- Document of Land and Property
- PP Size Photo
- Permanent Residence
- Income Statement
How to Apply for Pradhan Mantri Kisan Tractor Yojana 2023
If you are interested in applying for pm Kisan tractor yojana 2022, you must register an account first. PM Tractor Yojana Registration can be done online or offline, depending on the state.
This Scheme provides a 20-50 percent subsidy to purchase a new tractor. That’s an eligible farmer must need to apply for this. Depending upon your state, you can click the Link (Click Here) to access the registration page to use it online.) Here’s how (PM Kisan Tractor Yojana 2022 Online Apply).
Statewise Online Application Portal,
Andaman and Nicobar Islands
tractor yojana Haryana
Jammu & Kashmir
Karnataka tractor yojana 2021
pm Kisan tractor yojana Maharashtra
Punjab tractor subsidy yojana
What is the PM Kisan Tractor Yojana?
This is the Scheme in which the Government provides a subsidy to purchase a new tractor for the Farmer. Under this Scheme, depending on the income, the government offers a 20-50% subsidy.
What is the benefit of Kisan Tractor Yojana?
Under this, Yojana Kisan can get a subsidy from the Government of up to 50% to purchase a new tractor. At least a 20% subsidy is provided to all selected farmers meeting the criteria.
1 thought on “PM Kisan Tractor Yojana 2023: Best Scheme for Farmers”
Pingback: NIIT Full Form: What is NIIT and how to do it - PM Of India