Farmer Producer Organization (FPO) is a group of farmers for getting the benefits of the scheme provided by the Government. The latest Scheme of PM features providing different tools and fertilizers to the farmers at affordable rates or as grants. The PM Kisan FPO Yojana 2023 is one trending scheme to make it easy for farmers of the country and support them in providing a relevant cost for their products.
According to this Yojana, the farmers must create an FPO of at least 11 members. After creating the FPO, the farmers will get an opportunity to double the farmer’s income. Under this scheme, PM Modi has decided to create 10,000 FPOs from all over the country within five years.
PM Kisan FPO Yojana 2023
This scheme was launched in 2019 and aims to meet the target by 2023/24. also, to ensure the economic scale of the farmers, this scheme is widely popular among the farmers. Similarly, the Central Government will continue to support each FPO for five years from the year of inception.
PM Kisan FPO Yojana 2023 aims to provide a platform for doubling their income. This scheme targets small farmers by providing them with free agricultural tools and fertilizers.
All Farmer Produce Organizations (FPOs) aim to provide a platform for small farmers. This will enable farmers to collectively tackle challenges such as access to agricultural inputs and marketing of produce.
PM Kisan FPO Yojana/ Pradhan Mantri FPO Yojana 2023 Highlights
|Scheme Name||PM Kisan FPO Yojana|
|Launched by||Central Government|
|Beneficiary||Small Farmers of FPO Group|
|Purpose||To Double the Income of the Farmers|
|Benefits||To the farmers of a country|
Features of PM Kisan FPO Yojana 2023
- Pradhan Mantri Kisan FPO Yojana 2023 is launched to support the country’s small farmers. Under this scheme, the farmers must create a member in FPO. After that, one can be eligible to be the beneficiary of this scheme.
- The Government will provide PM Kisan FPO Yojana with 15 lacks per FPO Group.
- Central Government aimed to create 10,000 FPO Groups within 2024.
- The scheme aims to double the income of the farmers.
- PF Kisan FPO Scheme is launched to provide a facility to negotiate and trade their products directly to the traders.
- The farmer needs to make a Farmer Producer Organization (FPO) of 11 members to benefit from this scheme.
- Central Government has launched this scheme to benefit the country’s farmers directly.
Objectives of PM FPO Kisan Yojana 2023
The main objective of this FPO Kisan Yojana is to double the farmer’s income by the end of 2023. currently, we are end of this vision. Still, we are not finalizing our income as double by the end of 2023.
Besides, making the farmer negotiate and trade the prices of products is also an objective of this PM FPO Kisan Yojana 2023.
This is the five years long-term scheme launched by the Central Government of the country. To contribute and raise the farmers’ income directly, the Government will spend Rs 6885 crore by 2024.
Also, The Central Government will provide financial assistance of Rs 15 lakh to these groups of farmers.
Benefits of PM FPO Kisan Yojana 2023
PM FPO Kisan Yojana 2021/22’s main aim is to double the farmers’ income. The farmers must create a Farmer Producer Organization (FPO). This scheme will only work for the FPO Members. So, to be the beneficiary of this scheme, one should create the FPO group.
- FPO Scheme acts as an aggregator for their member and can sell one/multiple lots of products through e-trading directly.
- The payment will be made directly into the bank account of the FPO/FPC and can be distributed among the FPO/FPC members.
- This PM FPO Kisan Yojana 2023 provides storing, Sorting, Grading, Packing, and other facilities to the FPO Members.
- This scheme provides the Member Dashboard to check out the statistics of incoming, quality, and price of the goods. It gives real-time updates on its products and sources.
- PM FPO Kisan Yojana 2023 provides collective bargaining power for the farmers. This will help them to provide a relevant cost for their products.
- The farmers in this group will easily access fertilizers, seeds, medicines, agricultural products, etc.
- Under this scheme, the central Government will provide a Rs 15 lakh financial subsidy to the FPO group members.
Required Documents for Pradhan Mantri FPO Kisan Yojana 2023
FPO Kisan Yojana is one of the best schemes to optimize farmers’ income. If you are willing to be an FPO member, you must collect 11 farmers. Under this scheme, there must be 11 members of the FPO. If you are eligible for this scheme, you must have these documents with you.
- Adhar Card
- Permanent Address Card
- Land Paper
- Passbook of Bank Account
- Ration Card
- Income Statement
- Caste/ Group Certificate (If)
- Mobile Number
- PP Size Photo
Eligibility for PM FPO Kisan Yojana 2023
First, the FPO Members must need to eligible for this scheme. Creating the FPO Members is not enough for this. Besides, your member must follow these criteria to benefit from this scheme.
- At least 11 members are required to form the FPO. The farmers must need to create an FPO Group first.
- In terms of a hilly area, the members of at least 100 farmers must associate with them.
- In terms of plain area, the members of at least 300 farmers must be required to associate with them.
- The FPO Group must follow other requirements of the concerned department.
How to Apply for PM Kisan FPO Yojana 2023
Currently, Government has not yet announced the official Registration for this scheme. Depending upon the source, the FPO Members must wait for some days/weeks to get an application for this.
After an online application process begins, users can easily apply for Pradhan Mantri Kisan FPO Yojana 2023. (We will update the process to Apply for Pradhan Mantri Kisan FPO Yojana 2023)
How to Register Online eNam Portal 2023
The central Government has not yet released the official site to apply for the PM Kisan FPO Yojana. So, till now you can register your FPO right now. Here’s the registration process for eNam.
- Visit the official site of eNam, and click here.
- To register, you need to tap on the Registration icon/option. It will open the registration form on your screen.
- Under the Registration Type, you need to tap on Seller (Registration Type>Seller).
- Similarly, for Registration>Category, tap on FPO/FPC.
- Now fill out the required information as per there. Also, upload the documents mentioned there.
- After filling out all the information, tap/click on the Submit icon.
- Finally Done.
Just wait for a few hours. After successfully creating your account in eNam, it will send the login credentials to your mail address. From there, you can get access to your eNam account.
What is the FPO?
FPO is a type of farmer-producer organization which works in the interest of farmers and is registered under the Company Act. In India, the FPO Group is promoted by the Central Government under the PM Kisan FPO Yojana 2023.
What is PM Kisan FPO Yojana?
PM Kisan FPO Yojana is the scheme that works for the FPO Members of the country. Under this scheme, the Government aims to provide benefits to the 10,000 FPO members of the country. Here the 10,000 beneficiaries will get the benefits like easy access to fertilizers, seeds, medicines and agricultural products, etc.