Today we will give complete information about Atal Pension Yojana in this article and apart from this, we will discuss many topics related to what is Atal Pension Yojana, what documents are required for Atal Pension Yojana, Atal Pension Yojana Registration Form, Atal Pension Yojana Apply Online, Benefits of Atal Pension Yojana?..
We are going to talk in detail about all these questions, so we want to tell you that friends, you must read this article till the end so that you can understand the complete information about Atal Pension Yojana and its benefits.
If you want to get benefits under Atal Pension Yojana, then this article is going to be very special for you because we have talked about many topics related to this scheme which is going to be very important for you.
What is Atal Pension Yojana?
This scheme was launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi on 1 June 2015. Under this scheme, the beneficiary can get benefits ranging from ₹ 1000 to ₹ 5000 every month. The point to be noted in this is that the benefit of this scheme is available even after the applicant has completed 60 years and only those people who invest monthly for this scheme and whose age range is from 18 years to 40 years.
The amount of pension received in this scheme is not fixed because, under Atal Pension Yojana 2023, the amount of pension is given to the beneficiaries according to their investment and their age. The best part of this scheme is that if the death of an applicant is untimely, then financial assistance is given to the family members of the beneficiary by the Government of India.
Atal Pension Yojana 2023
In this scheme, basically, the applicant has to deposit some money every month according to his age and when the applicant’s age reaches 60 years, then he gets money every month in the form of a pension.
To take advantage of this scheme, the applicant’s age should be between 18 years to 40 years and if an applicant’s age is less than 18 years, then he has to pay a premium of Rs 210 to take advantage of Atal Pension Yojana. And the one whose age is around 40 years, has to pay a premium every month ranging from Rs 297 to Rs 1454.
Atal Pension Yojana 2023 Highlights
|Scheme Name||Atal Pension Yojana|
|Beneficiaries||People from the unorganized sectors of the country|
|Started by||Central Government|
The objective of Atal Pension Yojana 2023
The main objective of this scheme is that people who belong to backward areas and who are employees working in unorganized sectors can be helped financially for their future.
When a person is in old age then he is not able to do much business and he has to wander here and there for the money, that is why Prime Minister Narendra Modi has started this scheme to help old people. Efforts are being made to empower the people under this scheme.
Atal Pension Yojana Withdrawal
When the age of the application is 60 years, then he gets money every month under Atal Pension Yojana. But before that, you have to pay a small amount every month. If you want to get benefits in Atal Pension Yojana, then you have to first apply online for which your age should be between 18 years to 40 years.
If the applicant dies before the completion of 60 years, then his account is made in the name of his family members and if the applicant dies after 60 years then the benefit received by him is given to his family members. Under this scheme, you cannot withdraw money before you are 60 years and when you reach 60 years of age, then automatically money starts coming into your account every month.
Also Read: vidhwa pension yojana
Fee in case of default under Atal Yojana
- For Contributions up to ₹100 per month – ₹1
- For Contribution of ₹ 101 to ₹ 500 per month – ₹ 2
- For Contribution of ₹ 501 to ₹ 1000 per month – ₹ 5
- For Contributions above ₹1001 – ₹10
How to make payments through UPI under Atal Pension Yojana?
If you want to pay with UPI for this scheme, then for this we are going to tell you a very easy way, which if you understand, then you can make UPI payment from your mobile phone sitting at home –
- For this, first, you have to go to the official website of the National Pension Scheme.
- Now you have to enter your registered mobile number on the website and an email id which you have to do the further process after verifying the OTP.
- You have to click on any one option of NPS Tier 1 or 2.
- Now you will see the option to enter a PAN card number in which you have to enter your PAN number.
- After this, you have to verify the OTP again by entering your mobile number and email id again.
- After that, you select your virtual account VA.
- After doing this, you will see the option to enter the UPI PIN from which you can do the transaction.
Important Documents For Atal Pension Yojana 2023
- The citizenship of the applicant should be Indian.
- The applicant’s age limit should be between 18 years to 40 years.
- It is also necessary for the applicant to have a bank account that should be linked to his Aadhar card or not.
- Candidates must have an Aadhar card.
- The applicant must also have a mobile number and email id.
- In this, you are also asked for identity proof, proof of permanent address, and a passport-size photograph.
How to apply for Atal Pension Yojana 2023?
- To take advantage of this scheme, it is very important for you to have a savings account because you get the pension money in your bank account itself. Let us now know how to apply online for Atal Pension Yojana 2023–
- If you want to apply for Atal Pension Yojana 2023, then first you have to open a savings account in any national bank.
- After this, you have to go to the official website of Atal Pension Yojana and fill in the information that is asked in the application form there correctly.
- Then you have to provide your documents like Aadhar card, mobile number, email id, bank account details, etc.
- Now you have to verify all the details filled in the application form by the bank manager, after which a savings account will be opened for your Atal Pension Yojana.
Key Features of Atal Pension Yojana
- The benefits of this scheme can be availed by all the traders or employees working in the unorganized sector.
- This scheme was started by Prime Minister Narendra Modi on 1 May 2015.
- Under Atal Pension Yojana, a pension is available every month even after the retirement of the applicant.
- The applicant’s age should be between 18 years and 40 years to get benefits under this scheme.
- In Atal Pension Yojana, the beneficiary gets one thousand rupees, ₹ 2000, ₹ 3000, and 5000 every month as pension when his age limit reaches 60 years.
- The amount of your pension depends on the amount deposited by you every month, that is, you will get a pension according to the amount you deposit.
- Under Atal Pension Yojana, if an applicant dies before the completion of 60 years, then whatever benefit he gets from this scheme is given to his family members.
- If the applicant is exempt from the income tax slab, then only he can take advantage of Atal Pension Yojana.
- If you want to get benefits under this scheme, then it is very important for you to have your own bank account.
In this article, we have tried to give detailed information about Atal Pension Yojana. We hope that you have liked this article of friends very much and if you like this article of ours, then definitely share it with your friends if you have any questions related to this article then you can ask through comments.
1 thought on “Atal Pension Yojana 2023: Atal Pension Yojana Online Application”
Pingback: List of Prime Ministers (PM) of India from 1947 to 2022 - PM Of India